Introduction of Alienware M15 R6
Alienware M15 R6 – Arch Linux works out of the box on this laptop; this page comprises recommendations for running it on the Alienware M16 R6 (2021). With some configuration, nearly all the hardware is well-maintained. Exceptions are the lighting, S3 state of suspend and anything above 60Hz on supported built-in panels.
Alienware M15 R6 Gaming Laptop (11th Gen Core i7/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win11/ 6GB Graph) worth in India starts from ₹2,09,500. It is accessible at the lowest price on Amazon in India as on Nov 10, 2022. Look at Dell Alienware M15 R6 Gaming Laptop (11th Gen Core i7/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win11/ 6GB Graph) detailed specifications and features.
Alienware M15 R6 Gaming Laptop Features
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7 11800H
- 6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 6GB GDDR6
- 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 3200MHz
- Windows 11 Home, Single Language English
- Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2021
- McAfee LiveSafe Consumer 12-Month Subscription
- High Durability Clear Coat and Silky Smooth Finish
- Best Suited For Multimedia, Personal, Business
Uncompromised Visual Performance of Alienware M15 R6
Still Initial In Fast: The Alienware m15 R6 is the latest 38.1 cm (15 inches) M-Series gaming laptop to carry a QHD 240Hz elective display. The excitingly fast refresh rate confirms seamless gameplay and unbelievable visual performance.
Rock crystal-Clear Accomplishment:
- Whether we’re gaming in our relaxation time or the abundance of battle, never slip any serious details appreciation to smoother gameplay.
- Thanks to our prudent engineering decisions, the latest m15 is incredibly fast, starting from 165Hz.
- But we didn’t break there. Instead, the latest m15 R6 offers smoother gameplay thru high-speed action.
- NVIDIA technology coordinates your display’s revive rate with the performance of your graphics card, which is proficient—obtainable only on the optional 240Hz QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution display.
Give Your Eyes A Pause:
- Each m15 R6 display choice contains our Comfort View Plus low blue light technology.
- This hardware-based approach to filtering blue light without harming image quality is well-thought-out to give you the confidence to play the game for hours.
Satisfy Your Necessity of Speed In Alienware M15 R6
The Alienware m15 R6 is designed to offer variety. Whatever your gaming requirements are, this laptop is here to meet them and exceed them by raising the average for display technologies.
- Fast Is A Given: The up-to-date m15 R6 comes standard with a high-speed refresh rate of 165Hz and FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution for brilliant visuals. Hence, it is unforgettable gaming involvements every time.
- Uninterrupted Gaming: Speed was the goal line; better gaming was the result. A 240Hz configuration increases the determination to QHD, which means nearly twice the multiple pixels FHD display at a fast refresh rate to ensure your games look sharp and texture smooth.
- Smoother Provision: With the goal of smooth gameplay in observance, the 240Hz panel option also supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC® technology. Which enables a better handshake between the refresh rate of your demonstration and the refresh rate that your GPU is capable of providing.
- Windows: Get your mission started sooner with a password as personal as it gets operating the newly added Windows Hello facial recognition — available with the QHD 240Hz panel.
Advanced Thermal Engineering Alienware M15 R6
To us, design is more than just procedure – it’s art. Alienware Cryo-Tech™ Cooling Technology is an engineering method that doesn’t compromise your system’s gaming performance using electrical and mechanical processes. As an alternative, maintains your system’s constancy even during the most intense gaming situations.
Airflow At Its Finest: Our new m15 R6 frames prioritize performance with a dual fan design that jerks in cool air from the top and lowest vents. And it respires exhaust out the left, right, and rear vents for optimum cooling of the core components.
Consider Your Thermals Managed: If you want to control your system temperatures straight, you can accomplish your CPU’s extreme temperature limit by modifying a situation in your BIOS called TCC Offset.
Beyond this, gamers can adjust their power settings across one of five unique fan profiles in our Alienware Command Center software. Indicating whether performance or battery life is prioritized, with various options in between.
Load Balancing Heat Pipes: The changing aspects of thermal activity across critical gears like the GPU and the CPU. Therefore, they are intelligently satisfied across four copper composite heat pipes of up to 3mm diameter.
High Voltage Driving Fan: The fire-resistant, liquid crystal polymer fan blades contain sleeve bearings and a 3-phase fan regulator. To create minor friction and mingle air more competently.
- Power Up The Action: With 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors permitting up to 8-cores and 16-threads of multi-threaded performance. The new Alienware m15 R6 is complete to take you to new gaming heights.
- Prepare For The Win: Create every mission a coincidental to show off your skills with voluntary NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 graphics presenting higher performance. Thus, it contained within the Alienware m15 R6 are NVIDIA’s 3rd-Gen Max-Q technologies. In addition, it supports Dynamic Boost 2.0 for additional graphics power, a Resizable BAR to improve CPU to GPU giving out, and Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) technology.
The AI increases frame rates when your graphics card is working the hardest. With NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 and also, Energetic Boost 2.0 permitted. Thus, m15 R6 is a rate for up to 125W of powerful graphics influence.
- Loaded With Memory: The Alienware m15 R6 presents DDR4 3200Mhz memory to our 38.1 cm laptops, taking your mega-tasking abilities to a new level. It even lets gamers elevation their memory post-purchase via the two available SO-DIMM slots.
- High-Speed Attack: Killer DoubleShot™ Pro permits the use of both the Killer Wireless and Killer Ethernet interfaces simultaneously. Moreover, it will provide more usable bandwidth to the end user. For example, the killer E2600 1G Ethernet can handle 1 Gbps of traffic and the Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 can take up to 2.4 Gbps of traffic. Killer DoubleShot Pro allows these interfaces mutually to work simultaneously, giving the end user a max amount as high as 3.4 Gbps.
Hence, Alienware m15 R6 has an Intel CPU with the usual advantages and disadvantages (keyword Thunderbolt). Of course, the new Tiger Lake processor is more efficient and faster than the Comet Lake predecessor in the R4. Thus, Dell applies the emergency brakes in the 3D performance. Alienware laptops are known for their sizeable cooling system in the back. So it is hardly surprising that the current model also is significantly more profound than the competitors from other manufacturers.
Best Laptops For Students Programmers 2022
DMYQ Stock – About, Company, Investment, And More
About DMYQ Stock In this article, we are discussing the DMYQ stock. It is the symbol for dMY Technology Group,…
CTK Stock – About, Investments, News, And More
About CooTek [CTK] CTK Stock – CooTek (Cayman), Inc. is a mobile internet company that develops mobile applications and artificial…
Leave a Reply