Infographic Write For Us
Infographic Write for Us – Want to write to us? We happily accept high-quality guest posts, but we’re very serious about requiring quality. We have a pretty liberal linking policy, but they must be relevant and add something to the post. Spammy articles will not be accepted and not selected without any notification.
We are seeking contributors and guest writers interested in writing presentation-related posts for The Techies Blog. Moreover, please send us your idea and become a guest writer. We give a unique opportunity for Content Marketing specialists and SEO professionals, and our doors are open to guest contributions on our blog.
The topics include technology, small business, cyber security, digital marketing, graphics, artificial intelligence (AI), education, blockchain, fashion, sports, social media, SEO, hosting, gadgets, computers, hardware, apps/reviews, marketing, and business blogging, startups, entrepreneurship, and entertainment.
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is An Infographic?
An infographic is an assembly of imagery, data visualizations similar to pie charts and bar graphs, and nominal text that gives an easy-to-understand topic overview. As example, infographics use striking, fetching visuals to communicate data quickly and clearly.
What Are The 7 Parts Of Infographics?
Highlighting the three steps to developing a successful infographic (storyboarding, design, and promotion), the infographic (as well as its accompanying blog post) also breaks down a successful infographic’s seven key components — story, style, simplicity, size, stats, shareability, and sources.
What Is the Rule Of Three In Infographics?
The rule of thirds is just a simple 3×3 grid that you apply over an image you’re working with. You divide your image into three equal horizontal sections, then divide it again into three equal vertical sections. That gives you a total of nine blocks in your grid.
Why Write for The Techies Blog – Infographic Write for Us
What Kind Of Articles Are We Looking For?
- We look for presentation tips, advice, and how-to tutorials for PowerPoint or Google Slides.
- We want to publish evergreen articles, so nothing specific on the year or event. Seasonal content is acceptable.
- And we need unique stories and content ideas with a human touch.
- Content related to presentations, design, and business.
- Fresh content to serve the Content Marketing communities
- We reserve all rights to edit and repurpose the submitted content as needed.
What’s In It For You:
- Brand yourself as an industry expert and get exposure on a popular blog.
- Be promoted on our social media channels.
- A place to share your views with the world and access our global audience of readers.
- Get the chance to network and relate with our international community of partners and leaders in the graphic space.
- Your commitment is flexible; you can submit content according to your schedule.
- Inbound link: You can significantly raise your SERP ranking by acquiring high-quality natural backlinks (do-follow links). Furthermore, Google will view this relationship as natural, absolving your website of penalties.
Increase Your Chances Of Getting Published
- Submit your post on or before the deadline.
- Proofread your content and run it through Grammarly before submission.
- Use proper formatting for headings and titles.
- Be open to accepting and improving upon the changes suggested after the review.
- The preferred Image size is 700px X 450px. Please resize your images to fit the width.
- The maximum number of links to include in your post is 3 (excluding ours).
- Stick to the guidelines. Always.
Search Terms for Infographic Write For Us
write to us technology
write for us social media
software write for us
write for us productivity
write for us guest post
write for us hunting
Guidelines of the Article – Infographic Write for Us
You can send your article to email@example.com