About Memphis Business Journal
The Memphis Business Journal structures local business news about Memphis. They also provide tools to help businesses grow, network and hire. The mission of the Memphis Business Journal is to provide its audience with the most accurate and valuable information in print and online while serving as the primary facilitator of business events in Greater Memphis.
Memphis Fun Facts
- Memphis is a town in the U.S. state of Tennessee. It is the stool of Shelby County in the southwest part of the state, usually laterally the Mississippi River. Thus, with a population of 633,104 in the 2020 U.S. survey, Memphis is the second-most populated city in Tennessee after Nashville.
- Memphis is the fifth-most populated city in the Southeast, the nation’s 28th major overall, and the largest city bordering the Mississippi River. The Memphis metropolitan area contains West Tennessee and the greater Mid-South region, which includes portions of neighbouring Arkansas, Mississippi and the Missouri Bootheel.
- Memphis is a center for media and entertainment, notably a historic music scene. With blues clubs on Beale Street instigating the inimitable Memphis blues sound, the city has been posh the “Home of the Blues”. As a result, its music constantly shapes by various influences: country, rock and roll, soul, and hip-hop.
- The city is home to a central professional sports team, the Grizzlies of the NBA. Other attractions contain Graceland, the Memphis Pyramid, Sun Studio, the Blues Hall of Fame and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
- Memphis-style barbecue has got international prominence. And the city multitudes the annual World Championship Barbecue Cooking Competition, which attracts more than 100,000 visitors yearly.
Essential Points Memphis Business Journal
Memphis Business Journal is the foundation for local business news, research and events in Memphis and the Mid-South region. Conclude their weekly print newspaper, website, networking events, awards events and Book of Lists, and we join Memphis business leaders to the community and each other.
Sectors: Editing and publication in periodicals
Size of the company: From 11 to 50 employees
Site: Memphis, TN
Type: privately financed
Specialties: Business news, Networking, Events, Health care reporting, Real estate reporting, Distribution and logistics reporting, Banking and finance reporting, Manufacturing reporting, Biotechnology and also, bioscience reporting.
Discussion Topics at Memphis Business Journal
- Professional development
- Mission and values
- PTO and work-life balance
- Work from home
- Parents and caregivers
- Internships and graduate programs
- COVID-19 response
- Accessibility, Disability and also, Accommodation
Who Are Memphis Business Journal?
The Business Journals are the best media stage for companies tactically targeting business decision-creators. Joel Henry, president of Memphis-based Intermodal Cartage Co., an IMC Companies brand, said the movement of products had hit a significant roadblock.
Thus, they distribute total business viewers of over 10 million people via our 44 websites and 64 publications and conclude 700 annual business chief events. In addition, our media products provide comprehensive coverage of business news from a local, regional and national perspective. As a result, we have more people, publications and websites casing our nation’s business than any other business media association.
The Business Journals are a division of American City Business Journals.
About American City Business Journals
American City metropolitan business newspapers reach 4 million readers weekly with exclusive, in-depth coverage of their business communities. The loyalty of these readers testifies to American City’s commitment to top-quality journalism, unsurpassed service for advertisers and readers. And it also a active business community involvement. If you want to learn more about American City Business Journals, please visit https://acbj.com.
American City also publishes specialty publications, which include a law journal and Hemmings Motor News, the “bible” of the collector-car hobby. American City is an element of Advance Publications Inc., which also functions Condé Nast Magazines, the Golf Digest firms, Newhouse Newspapers and hawser television welfares.
Register for Memphis Business Journal
Free Registration Required Using CBU Email:
CBU students, faculty, and staff have full access to the Memphis Business Journal. Create Your Free Membership or Sign In if you already have a Business Journal password for instant access with your @cbu.edu email address.
Imperial Security Ranked Number-1 in Security by the Memphis Business Journal
- Memphis Business Journal ranked Imperial Security as the number one security firm in the greater Memphis metropolitan area. There were seventeen local security companies got rating in 2010.
- In a recent ceremony at the Racquet Club of Memphis, Don Stewart, CPP, accepted the award on behalf of Imperial Security.
- This annual award ceremony recognizes “The Top of the List” winners each year as a print in the Memphis Business Journal’s Book of Lists.
- Thus, it includes a wide array of business segments and industries. Moreover, Clay & Land Insurance and Ernst-Roth Premium Cost Segregation sponsored the 2010 MBJ Book of Lists.
Memphis Business Journal Names Finalist For ‘Business Of The Year’
- Memphis Invest, GP was very honoured this week to be formally nominated for the Memphis Business Journal Small Business Awards for the second year in a row!
- 2012 was an incredible year of growth for our MBJ Awards 2013company, not only in volume and properties but, most importantly, in processes and people. So many changes and adjustments had to be bent as we continued to grow at breakneck speed, yet the entire team did an outstanding job of keeping pace and working through the changes.
- In addition, Memphis Invest, GP was named to the Inc. 500/5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2012. The honour and the recognition by other businessmen and women here in Memphis mean a lot to the Clothier family and our staff.
- They were honored in 2011 by the Germantown Slot of Commerce as the Small Business of the Year. And also, to be nominated for this award given by the Memphis Business Journal two years in a row. It is a real testament to the company, the business model, and the team.
- With 41 full-time employees and a committed group of partners providing excellent services, Memphis Invest has built an incredible group working for its clients. So they were excited to see what 2013 would bring, and hopefully, it would get them an actual award.
Hence, Memphis Business Journal has 4.5 stars. Thus, Memphis Business Journal influences highly engaged, personally prosperous and professionally influential viewers. Accessible in print and digital presentations, combined with high-profile trials throughout the year. They can vastly help a business extend its reach earlier than our vetted subscriber base. Moreover, it embraced by business owners and decision-makers.
Build Your Successful Business
Tools For Growing Your Business
DMYQ Stock – About, Company, Investment, And More
About DMYQ Stock In this article, we are discussing the DMYQ stock. It is the symbol for dMY Technology Group,…
CTK Stock – About, Investments, News, And More
About CooTek [CTK] CTK Stock – CooTek (Cayman), Inc. is a mobile internet company that develops mobile applications and artificial…
Leave a Reply