This article discusses the NSE: Urja Global Limited. Urja Global Limited is India’s leading Renewable Energy developer and operator. It is engaged in the design, consultancy, integration, supply, installation, and grid-connected Solar Power Plants. We have approved Channel Partners of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of India. The share price of NSE: Urja is ₹ 7.95 as of 18 April 2023. The share price of any stock is volatile and keeps altering throughout the day owing to different factors.
About NSE: Urja Global Limited
Urja Global Limited is a renewable energy developer and operator. Urja Global Ltd., incorporated in 1992, is a Small Cap company (with a market cap of Rs 442.98 Crore) operating in the Services sector. The Company designs, consultancy, integrates, supplies, installs, commissioning, and maintains off-grid and grid-connected solar power plants, decentralized solar applications, trading solar products, and lead acid batteries.
Its products include E-Rickshaws, Batteries, Solar inverters, LED Lights, PV Modules, Water Heaters, Solar Lanterns, Power Packs, Home Lighting, and Solar Charge Controllers. Its E-Rickshaw includes Erickshaw Urja Dlx, Erickshaw Urja Eco, Urja Kendra Leo, and Urja Kendra Neo. Moreover, its batteries include Solar, E-Rickshaw, Automotive, and Inverter Batteries.
Its solar inverter includes a sine wave inverter. Its LED Lights include LED Bulbs, LED Street lights, LED Flood Light, LED Panel Light (Square), LED Panel Light (Round), and Slim LED Panel Light. And PV Module includes Solar Panel 75Wp/12V, Solar Panel 100Wp/12V, and Solar Panel 60Wp/12V. Urja is committed to providing world-class services to rapidly develop rural India, focusing on rural electrification, especially in hilly areas, forest regions, deserts, islands, far-flung villages, unmanned locations, and other areas which require a reliable and uninterrupted power supply.
Strong points Of Urja
- The company has knowingly decreased its debt by 0.31 Cr.
- The company is virtually debt free.
Limitations Of Urja
- The company has shown a poor profit growth of -20.46% for the past three years.
- The company has exposed a poor revenue growth of -21.70% for the past three years.
- Thu, the company has had a poor ROE of 1.03% over the past three years.
- The company has had a poor ROCE of 1.38% over the past three years
- The company has high debtor days of 297.71.
How to Buy Urja Global Share? NSE: Urja
1. Open A Brokerage Account
To start investing, you have to need a brokerage account. There are several brokerage companies on the market. Though, they differ in the broker’s commission, the number of markets accessible for investing, the complexity of the platform, and the ease of opening an account.
You should compare the fees, situations, and how easily you recognize the platform and the brokerage company’s concept to make the right choice. Initially, you can try our pick for the best online broker we made after numerous tests this year.
Using eToro as an instance, we will show how you can open such an account:
- List your account here. Registration is free. After it, it is not essential to start investing directly. First, you can use this account to rehearse with a virtual portfolio eToro sample account.
- Deliver your details, such as your name, email address, and password for your account.
- Verify your email address by pressing the link sent to you in an email from eToro.
- Enter additional data, including your date of birth, address, and phone number.
- Upload a copy of your govt-issued ID (such as a passport or driver’s license) and proof of address (such as a utility bill or bank statement) to verify your identity.
- Fund your account using various payment methods, such as credit/debit cards, bank transfers, or e-wallets.
2. Make Your Research on Urja Global Ltd Stock
After deciding where to buy Urja Global Ltd (URJA.NS) stocks, the next step is researching the company. This step is essential to understand whether this business fits your financial goals and strategy. For such a search to give good results, the following questions should be like;
- What is Urja Global Ltd (URJA.NS)?
- What is the firm’s history, and how has it performed?
- What are the risks associated with investing in the company?
- How does the company equivalency to its competitors?
- What is the company’s strategy for growth?
To find answers, check the firm’s annual and quarterly reports, balance sheets, and income statements. Its website and third-party assessors for the comprehensive analysis.
Do not forget to check what experts say about the firm, but remember that no one can predict the exact future price due to many factors. Also, regularly read the latest news and check what other investors think of the company.
3. Determine How Much You Need to Invest and Your Risk Tolerance
To appreciate how much you want to invest, you must analyze your financial possibilities, time horizon, risk tolerance, and goals. Many experts advise not putting all your eggs in one basket but considering investing in different companies. Also, regularly read the latest news and check what other investors think of the company.
Before you choose the investment total and frequency of contributions, it’s essential to ensure that you have the following:
- An emergency fund can come in 3-6 months of living expenditures.
- A budget for your investing strategy.
4. Place An Order
Once you have committed how much you want to invest in Urja Global Ltd (URJA.NS), you can order to buy stocks. You have two types of orders to choose from:
- A marketplace order: is an order to buy or trade stocks at the current best price (or when the market opens).
- A limit order is to buy or sell stocks if the price spreads a specific target.
5. Monitor Your Investment Often and Set a Stop-loss
Once you have bought a stock, you need to monitor changes frequently. Depending on the chosen strategy, follow the price and the news of the company and the entire sector. It will help you not miss when the stock’s purchase brings great benefits or prevents losses.
Urja Global Stock Price Analysis and Quick Research Report. Is Urja Global an attractive stock to invest in?
Stock investing requires careful financial data analysis to determine the company’s net worth. It is generally over by examining the company’s profit and loss account, balance sheet, and cash flow statement, which can be time-consuming and cumbersome. An informal way to find out about a company’s performance is to look at its financial ratios, which can help make sense of the overwhelming amount of information in its financial statements.
PE ratio: –
Price to Earnings ratio specifies how much an investor is willing to pay for a share for every rupee of earnings. A common rule of thumb is that shares trading at a low P/E is undervalued (it depends on other factors too). Urja Global has a high PE ratio of 220.39 which is comparatively different.
Return on Assets (ROA): –
Return on Assets dealings how effectively a firm can earn a return on its asset investment. In other words, ROA shows how professionally a company can convert the money used to purchase assets into net income or profits. Urja Global has a ROA of 0.13 % which is a bad sign for future performance. (Higher values are always desirable)
Current ratio: –
The current ratio events a company’s ability to pay its short-term liabilities with its assets. A higher current ratio is desirable so the company could be stable to unexpected bumps in business and economy. Urja Global has a Current ratio of 1.96.
Return on equity: –
ROE measures the skill of a firm to produce profits from its shareholder’s investments in the firm. In other words, the return on justice ratio shows how much profit each common stockholders’ equity rupee generates. Urja Global has an ROE of 0.48 %. (Higher is better)
Debt to equity ratio: –
It is an excellent metric to check out the capital structure and its performance. Urja Global has a D/E ratio of 0.00, meaning that the company has a low proportion of debt in its capital.
The inventory turnover ratio is an activity ratio and a tool for evaluating a company’s liquidity. It measures how often a company has sold and replaced its Inventory during a specific period. Urja Global’s Inventory turnover ratio of 13.76 shows that the management is inefficient in its Inventory and working capital management.
Sales growth: –
NSE: Urja Global has reported revenue growth of -51.43 % which is poor for its development and presentation.
Operating Margin: –
It will explain the company’s operational efficiency. The operating Margin of Urja Global for the current financial year is -0.66 %.
Dividend Yield: –
It shows how much we will receive about the stock price. The current year dividend for Urja Global is Rs 0, and the yield is 0 %.
Hence NSE: Urja Global Ltd holds several positive signals, but we still don’t find these enough for a buy candidate. At the current level, it should be considered a hold candidate (hold or accumulate) in this position while awaiting further development.
Big Data Indoglobenews.co.id: Enhancing the Big Data into Business World
Big Data Indoglobenews.Co.Id – Big data is a term that describes massive data sets that are so large and complex…