RJN Stock – The RJN is a passive ETF by the Government of Sweden tracking the investment results of the Rogers International Commodity Index – Energy Total Return. Thus, they launched on Oct 17, 2007, with a 0.75% expense ratio. RJN – ELEMENTS Rogers International Commodity Index Energy ETN is related to the performance of the Rogers International Commodity Index -Energy Total Return.
The RICI-Total Return Index is a composite; United States dollar-based total return index, launched by James B. Rogers on July 31, 1998, representing the value of a basket of commodities consumed in the global economy, ranging from agricultural to energy and metals products.
About RJN Stocks Rogers International Commodity Index – Energy Total Return ETN
- It is an exchange-traded note (“ETN”). An ETN is an unsecured liability of the bank that issued the ETN, which means that if the bank declares bankruptcy, you might lose all of your investment. The bank pays “interest” on the dividends or interest associated with the Index to which the message is linked. The bank will ultimately settle the announcement at a redemption or settlement price based on the performance of the Index to which the news is linked.
- RJN tracks a total return index related to futures trading, which means the Index includes both the theoretical gains and losses from commodity futures trading, plus the theoretical interest earned on the cash and short-term investments required to collateralize the futures trading.
- RJN seeks to track the results of its Index by buying every security included in RJN’s Index. Such an approach is usually called the “replication” approach to tracking an index. The alternative approach would be “sampling,” where the portfolio manager judgmentally buys just a representative sample of the securities in the Index.
- RJN’s fees of 0.75% are more than the average fee charged by the three non-leveraged ETPs (ETFs and ETNs) in RJN’s categories (Commodities, Energy, Broad market) of 0.65%.
Dividends Of RJN
- Closed-end funds and ETFs are required to distribute to investors any net investment income of the fund (i.e., any dividends or interest the fund makes on its investments). Every fund can decide how often to make distributions to investors, and RJN has adopted a policy of paying out distributions Annually.
- Closed-end funds and ETFs are also required to distribute to investors at year-end any net realized capital gains of the fund (i.e., the net gains on any investments the fund has sold during the year).RJN’s current dividend yield is 0.00%. Our data providers do not break out RJN’s dividend payments between net investment income and capital gains distributions. You usually find such a breakout on RJN’s home page: click here.
- Since RJN is an index ETF, it usually should not have many large realized capital gains distributions. An index ETF generally doesn’t buy and sell as many securities as an actively managed fund. Often, an index ETF can avoid taxation by entering into securities swaps with its authorized participant.
- RJN’s correlation to SPY (i.e., the U.S. stock market) during its lifetime has been -60.05%. A negative correlation means that RJN’s market price has tended to move in the opposite direction of SPY’s price movements.
- RJN’s standard deviation during its lifetime has been 32.7%, compared to SPY’s standard deviation of 16.2% during the same period.
- RJN’s total return since inception has been -60.3%, or -3.91% per year. RJN has existed for 15.44 years, which is pretty good evidence of RJN’s performance. Our total return is analyzed like by this follows:
(A) Opening Market Price: 10.10
(B) Last End of Day Market Price: 4.01
(C=B-A) Change in Market Price: -6.09
(D) Lifetime dividends: 0.0000
(E=C+D) Total Return: -6.09
(F=E/A) Total Return %: -60.30%
- It is a simple calculation, but the one limitation is that it does not consider any money you would have earned if you had re-invested the dividends when you received them. See the “dividends” tab for support for the lifetime dividends total.
- RJN’s Sharpe Ratio during its lifetime has been -0.0126, compared to SPY’s Sharpe Ratio during the same time frame of 0.5812. Therefore, which means that RJN has underperformed SPY on a risk-adjusted basis.
How To Buy RJN Stock On Public
1 Step: Sign up for a brokerage account on Public
2 Step: Add funds to your public account
There are multiple ways to fund your public account—linking a bank account to depositing with a debit card or wire transfer.
3 Step: Choose how much you’d like to invest in RJN stock
Navigate to the Explore page. Then, type RJN into the search bar. When RJN stock appears in the results, tap it to open the purchase screen.
4 Step: Manage your investments in one place
Rogers Energy ETN Elements’ (RJN) Highest Stock Price
Many show interest in searching for the highest price constantly of a stock. Thus, this report gives you the highest share price of Rogers Energy ETN Elements (RJN) in 10 years (up to 11-21-2022). This value will help you get a feel of the maximum upside potential of equity.
In addition to the highest price value, you will see sections that examine various factors related to the price value and also, timeframe. Thus, those interesting sections will help you with deep insights.
Sections Of RJN Stock
- Rogers Energy ETN Elements (RJN) Stock Highest Price: The highest adjusted close price of RJN was $7.58. Thus, the date of occurrence was 06-19-2014.
- 1-Week, 1-Month, and 1-Year Gains of RJN During Highest Price Day: This section helps you to visualize in numbers the real gains one would have achieved if he had bought the share one week, one month, or one year before the highest price day.
|1 Week – 06-12-2014
Close (Price): 7.52
|1 Month – 05-19-2014
Close (Price): 7.23
|1 Year – 06-19-2013
Close (Price): 6.73
- Gain At Highest Price If We Had Bought RJN Stock At Previous Lowest Price: The $1000 would have grown to $1909.3. Thus, could have been the dream gain for any investor of RJN stock.
- S&P 500 Performance During RJN Highest Price Month. Hence, this section is essential for two reasons.
A. You will know how closely the RJN stock followed or deviated from the broader trend.
B. Moreover, you will understand how the S&P 500’s trend may affect RJN in the future.
5. Rogers Energy ETN Elements (RJN) Highest Price Compared to 5 Similar Stocks: This section compares the highest price of Rogers Energy ETN Elements (RJN) stock with five parallel stocks. We used several criteria: market cap, sector, and also, share price per unit.
Ticker – Stock Name: Close Price
AAAU – Perth Mint Physical Gold ETF: 20.57
AADR – Advisor shares Dorsey Wright ADR: 66.4318
ABEQ – Absolute Core Strategy ETF: 29.903
ACES – Alps Clean Energy ETF: 98.7517
ACIO – Aptus Collared Income Opportunity ETF: 32.2582
Hence, ELEMENTS Linked to the Rogers Intl Commodity Index Energy TR: (RJN) as of Oct 21, 2022, is $4.02. Moreover, they provide convenient access to markets and strategies that may not be readily available to individual investors. Thus, the return on these Securities is related to the performance of the Rogers International Commodity Index Energy Total Return.
The IoT Revolution Technology
Introduction IoT Revolution Technology – The Internet of Effects, or IoT for its contraction in English, is still a relatively…
Harry Potter Books In Order
Introduction Harry potter books in order – The Harry Potter series is a set of seven fantasy novels written by…