RKLY Stock – This article discusses Rockley Photonics Stock. The trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “RKLY.” A variety of institutional and retail investors own Rockley Photonics’ stock. Shares of RKLY stock purchasing through any online brokerage account. Thus, in the starting year 2023, Rockley Photonics’ stock was trading at $0.1401. Meanwhile, RKLY shares have decreased by 95.0% and are now trading at $0.0070.
About Rockley Photonics (NYSE: RKLY) Stock
- Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited progresses and serves silicon photonics in the United Kingdom and internationally. It offers a platform comprising photonic integrated circuits in silicon with integrated III-V devices, application-specific electronic integrated circuits, photonic and also, electronic co-packaging. Hence, which are maintained by and coupled with biosensing algorithms, artificial intelligence, cloud analytics, firmware/software, system architecture, and also, hardware design.
- The organization also gives a biosensing stage to purchaser wellbeing, long-term health trend observing, patient checking, early sickness discovery, sustenance of the executives, and therapy of specific ongoing illnesses. Rockley Photonics Possessions Restricted started in 2013, and its settlement is in Altrincham, the Unified Realm.
- RKLY is growing a comprehensive range of photonic united circuits and associated modules, sensors, and also, full-stack solutions. From next-generation sensing platforms designed explicitly for mobile health nursing and also, machine vision to high-speed, high-volume solutions for data communications.
- RKLY is laying the foundation for a new generation of applications across multiple industries. Thus, they believe that photonics will ultimately become as pervasive as microelectronics. It has developed a stage with the power and flexibility to address mass markets and various vertical applications.
RKLY Stock – Rockley Photonics Market Rank™ Forecast
- Consensus Rating: RKLY has received a consensus rating of Buy. The company’s average rating score is 2.50, based on two Buy, two hold, and also, no sell ratings.
- Price Target Upside/Downside: By analysts’ compromise price target of $2.00, RKLY has a forecasted upside of 28,471.4% from its current price of $0.01.
- Amount of Analyst Coverage: RKLY has received no research coverage in the past 90 days.
Earnings And Valuation
- Earnings Growth: Earnings for RKLY are expectedly to rise from $1.10 to $0.31 per share in the coming year.
- The Market vs. Price to Earnings Ratio: The P/E ratio of RKLY is 0.00, which means that its earnings are wrong, and also, its P/E balance can’t connect to companies with positive revenues.
- Sector vs. Price to Earnings Ratio: The P/E ratio of RKLY is 0.00, which means that its incomes are wrong, and its P/E ratio can’t connect to companies with positive gains.
- Price to Book Value per Share Ratio: RKLY has a P/B Ratio of 0.01. P/B Ratios below 1 specify that a company could be unappreciated concerning its assets and also, liabilities.
RKLY Stock – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I buy or sell RKLY stock right now?
4 Wall Street equities research analysts have issued “buy,” “hold,” and “sell” ratings for RKLY in the last twelve months. There are now two hold ratings and two buy ratings for the stock. Thus, consensus among Wall Street justice research analysts is that investors should “buy” RKLY shares.
2. Who are Rockley Photonics’ major shareholders?
A variety of institutional and retail investors own Rockley Photonics’ stock. Top institutional investors contain Compagnie Lombard Odier SCmA (0.96%), Group One Trading L.P. (0.00%), Simplex Trading LLC (0.00%), and Concourse Financial Group Securities Inc. (0.00%). The company’s stockholders include Amit Nagra, Andrew George Rickman, Brian J Blaser, Mahesh Karanth, and also, William Huyett.
3. What is the RKLY stock price forecast for 2023?
Four analysts have allotted 1-year price points for Rockley Photonics’ shares. RKLY share price forecasts range from $1.00 to $4.00. Regularly, they anticipate the business’s share price to reach $2.00 in the next twelve months. It suggests a possible upside of 28,471.4% from the stock’s current price.
4. How were Rockley Photonics’ earnings last quarter?
RKLY (Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited) posted its quarterly wage results on Monday, November 15th. Thus, company reported ($0.48) quarterly earnings per share, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.21) by $0.27. The business received $1.84 million throughout the quarter. Hence, Rockley Photonics had a negative trailing twelve-month reoccurrence on equity of 589.47% and a negative net edge of 3,061.94%.
5. How can I purchase shares of RKLY stocks?
Hence, any online brokerage account can do buying shares of RKLY stock. Famous online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market contain WeBull, Fidelity, Vanguard Brokerage Services, and T.D. Ameritrade, E*TRADE, and also, Charles Schwab.
6. What is Rockley Photonics’ stock price today?
Therefore, one share of RKLY stock’s current purchasing price is approximately $0.01.
7. How much money does Rockley Photonics make?
RKLY has a market capitalization of $929,236.00, generating $5.43 million in revenue annually. Therefore, company earns $-168,010,000.00 in net income annually or $1.48 on an earnings-per-share basis.
8. How can I contact Rockley Photonics?
RKLY [Rockley Photonics’] mailing address is 3rd Floor, 1 Ashley Road Altrincham, Cheshire E9, WA14 2DT. The official website for the firm is rockleyphotonics.com. Thus, company contact number is 44-0-18-6529-2017.
Hence, RKLY [Rockley Photonics has received] a consensus rating of Buy. According to the NYSE, its delisting decision was partly based on Rockley’s proposed reorganization plan. Thus, suggesting that all existing shares would be “canceled, extinguished and released” once the program goes through. The global photonics market was cherishing at USD 593.7 billion in 2020 and is likely to reach USD 837.8 billion by 2025, growing at 7.1% from 2020 to 2025.
Big Data Indoglobenews.co.id: Enhancing the Big Data into Business World
Big Data Indoglobenews.Co.Id – Big data is a term that describes massive data sets that are so large and complex…