PHP Write For Us
PHP Write For Us – The Techies Blog is a website that allows the person who wants to come to grow up with nice and isolated thinking and provides them to publish their article on The Techies blog.info and receive feedback globally.
Our blog welcomes you to showcase your writing skills to the world. We accept your unique and high-quality posts on the site to serve our readers. So, if you think you are one of those high-reader engaging authors and can write fluently about the topics below, this platform is for you.
Topics That We Are Looking For?
Topics are Technology, business, digital marketing, artificial intelligence (A.I.), cybersecurity, education, blockchain, social media, SEO, gadgets, computers, hardware, apps/reviews, and marketing blogging. Moreover, malware and ransomware, cyber-attacks/data breaches, the Internet of Things, remote working, and entertainment are the topics we publish on our website Thetechiesblog.
How To Submit An Article?
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is PHP?
The abbreviation PHP initially stood for Personal Homepage. But now, it is a recursive abbreviation for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language many devs use for web development. It is also a general-purpose language for many projects, including Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
PHP mainly works for making web servers. However, it runs on the browser and can also run on the command line. So, if you don’t feel like displaying your code output in the browser, you can show it in the terminal.
Advantages of PHP
PHP has a few advantages that have made it so famous, and it’s been the go-to language for web servers for more than 15 years. Here are some of PHP’s benefits:
- Cross-Platform: PHP is platform-independent. You don’t have to have a particular O.S. to use it because it runs on every Mac, Windows, or Linux platform.
- Open Source: PHP is open source. The original code is available to everyone who wants to build upon it. It is one of the reasons why one of its frameworks, Laravel, is so popular.
- Easy to learn: PHP is not hard to grasp for absolute beginners. However, you can pick it up if you already have programming knowledge.
- PHP syncs with all Databases: You can easily connect PHP to all Databases, relational and non-relational. So it can join in no time to MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, or any other database.
- Supportive Community: PHP has a very supportive online community. The official documentation guides how to use the features and you can quickly fix your problem while stuck.
Who Uses PHP
Several established companies and tech giants use PHP to run their servers and make many unbelievable things.
- Facebook: Facebook uses PHP to power its site. In turn, the firm contributed to the community by creating an implementation known as Hip Hop for PHP.
- Web Hosting Platforms: Many Web Hosting Platforms such as BlueHost, Site Ground, and Whogohost run their hosting servers using PHP.
- Content Management Systems (CMSs): the world’s most famous content management system, WordPress, is built in PHP—other content management systems created in PHP like Drupal, Joomla, and Magento. Shopify runs on PHP too.
- Wikipedia: one of the world’s largest sources of information on any topic, Wikipedia is built in PHP.
WordPress PHP Versions
- Just like other programming languages, there are numerous versions of PHP that you can use. Unfortunately, some versions like PHP 5.5, 7.0, and 7.1 no longer receive active support.
- As a WordPress website owner, you should use the latest version of PHP. Hence, we say this because each new version of PHP fixes security problems and will support increasing your website speed.
- Since PHP is such a famous language for making websites, it’s also a target for hackers. So, having the latest version will deliver you the security structures and fixes not found in older versions.
- We suggest using Bluehost, SiteGround, or W.P. Engine as your web host because they use the most up-to-date versions of PHP with their WordPress web hosting posts.
Why Write for The Techies Blog – PHP Write for Us
What we’re looking for
- Original and well-researched content significantly improves all other articles on the same topic.
- In-depth how-tos or guides that contain sufficient examples for how to apply the described concepts in real-world situations.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Sufficient expertise in one or more of the following technologies: Go, Node.js, Ruby, PHP, Java, Python, Elixir, Rust (and other popular languages), as well as Linux and DevOps tools (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.).
Benefits of Writing Guest For Us
Guest Posting is allowed for strictly informational content- promotional content is available for sponsored posts on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will give you credibility for writing guest posts in addition to the following items:
- We can post a Professionally Edited article on Global’s Site and reach 5,000+ users/per month.
- Increase your Reputation Online by including an author, company bio, and professional profile picture.
- Our blog has a broad audience, and our readership continues to grow. Our guest posts get massive traffic.
- We will index your articles and make sure they are enhancing SEO.
- Improve Reach of Social Media Channels by Including links to your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, or any other approved Social Channel.
- Get a suitable referral hyperlink: Submit a visitor and get exceptional hyperlinks using visitor publish. And get more significant visitors to your website.
- Natural backlink: Get a herbal hyperlink; it undoubtedly facilitates boosting the cost of your website. And you understand that Google counts the number of visitors published as a hyperlink.
- Lifetime: Your article will be publish on our website for your entire life.
Search Terms for PHP Write For Us
php write to file
smashing magazine write for us
web development write for us
react write for us
write for us social media
python write for us
write for us programming
Guidelines of the Article – PHP Write for Us
You can send your article to email@example.com