Data Analytics Write For Us
Data Analytics Write For Us – Our site, The Techies Blog, is a technology platform that enables users to know the latest development in emerging technologies. We’re seeking passionate industry professionals to write thoughts about data analytics articles for The Techies Blog. Contributing insightful articles enhances your credibility, increases brand recognition, and boosts your reputation as an industry influencer.
We focus on original content exclusively and will consider publishing articles previously not. We’re looking for thought leaders who are passionate about Big data and analytics, have superior articulating skills, and want to share their thoughts on analytics and related topics. Please speak to our global Big Data audience through our Organic, Social, and Digital Channels.
Why Is Guest Posting So Important?
When you guest post, you can often point links back to product pages on your website that don’t usually earn links on their own. Its targeted link-building approach allows us to make links for our most valuable pages, increase bottom-of-funnel rankings, and, ideally, increase MQLs for our products.
Your guest posting partner often allows you to place one link that does not directly promote a product or service; however, you can use exact-match anchor text to a page with its targeted keyword. For this reason, you can generate a handful of links to your solutions pages and boost your keyword rankings for pages that generate traffic for visitors looking to purchase your software.
Topics That We Are Looking For?
Topics are Technology, business, digital marketing, artificial intelligence (A.I.), cybersecurity, education, blockchain, social media, SEO, gadgets, computers, hardware, apps/reviews, and marketing blogging. Moreover, malware and ransomware, cyber-attacks/data breaches, the Internet of Things, remote working, and entertainment are the topics we publish on our website Thetechiesblog.
How To Submit An Article?
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com
What Is Data Analytics?
The procedure of analyzing data sets to derive valuable conclusions or pieces of information is known as data analytics. Data analytics involves various operations on the data sets or tables available in databases. The functions include data extraction, profiling, cleansing, and deduping. Data analytics tools and solutions work in various industries such as banking, finance, insurance, telecom, healthcare, aerospace, retailers, social media companies, etc.
Data analysis is quite beneficial to businesses since it allows them to make better and quicker business choices due to the information gathered. For example, Google Analytics has become one of the world’s most extensive and widely used online analytics tools, with an estimated 30-50 million domains using the service.
Businesses may better understand where their users come from and where they go on their sites by using Google Analytics. Consequently, they can make more informed choices about what modifications to make to their websites. In addition, companies can disintegrate large amounts of data and use the information to grow their company if they have the appropriate equipment.
Types of Data Analytics
Data analytics have four elementary types.
Descriptive analytics: This defines what has happened over a given period. Have the number of views gone up? Are sales stronger this month than last?
Diagnostic analytics: This focuses more on why something happened. It involves more diverse data inputs and a bit of hypothesizing. For example, did the weather affect beer sales? Did that latest marketing campaign impact sales?
Predictive analytics: This moves to what will likely happen soon. What happened to sales the last time we had a hot summer? How many weather models expect a hot summer this year?
Prescriptive analytics: This recommends a course of action. Suppose the likelihood of a hot summer being compared to an average of these five weather models is above 58%. In that case, we should add an evening shift to the brewery and rent an additional tank to increase output.
Data Analytics Tools
Thus, let’s take a look at the tools that a data analyst might work with;
- Microsoft Excel is a software program that allows you to organize, format, and calculate data using formulas within a spreadsheet system. Data analysts may use Microsoft Excel to run basic queries and make pivot tables, graphs, and charts. Excel also features a macro programming verbal called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Tableau is a famous business intelligence and data analytics software that primarily functions as a tool for data visualization. Data analysts use Tableau to simplify raw data into visual dashboards, worksheets, maps, and charts. In addition, it helps to make the data reachable and easy to understand, allowing data analysts to share their insights and recommendations effectively.
- SAS is a command-driven software package for advanced statistical analysis and data visualization. SAS is one of the industry’s most widely used software packages, offering a wide variety of statistical procedures and algorithms, customizable options for analysis and output, and publication-quality graphics.
- RapidMiner is a software package for data mining (uncovering patterns), text mining, predictive analytics, and machine learning. Used by data analysts and data scientists alike, RapidMiner has a wide range of features—including data modeling, validation, and automation.
- Power B.I. is a business analytics solution that permits you to visualize your data and share insights across your organization. Similar to Tableau, Power B.I. is primarily a function for data visualization. However, while Tableau originated for data analysts, Power B.I. is a more general business intelligence tool.
Why Write for The Techies Blog – Data Analytics Write for Us
Contribute Guest Post Articles To
- Expand Your Personal and Company Brand
- Develop Your Online Reputation
- Reach a Global Audience
- Increase Your Google Author Rank
- Broaden Your Twitter & Social Connections
- Improve Your SEO Rankings
- Collaborate with Big Data professionals
- Craft Your Social Footprint
- The Techies Blog platform will provide an excellent platform for exposure to express professional skills in their niche domain.
- The writer will get a maximum of 1 or two do-follow backlinks will be allowed per article.
- Your Articles will be published on all the social media pages of The Techis Blog, followed by technology influencers on social media.
- You gain exposure to your work and increase your writing portfolio.
- You will obtain an author bio at the end of every post you write, giving you full recognition for your post and a link to your site or social media profiles.
- Enlarge the reach of your writing thru our social media promotion.
Search Terms for Data Analytics Write For Us
“big data” + “write for us”
machine learning “write for us”
write for us artificial intelligence
write for us + technology
business write for us
write for us education
write for us software
digital transformation write for us
Guidelines of the Article – Data Analytics Write for Us
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Android Technology Write For Us