SaaS Write for Us
SaaS Write For Us – Looking to contribute an article about your SaaS product or story? We’d love to consider the opportunity for collaboration. Our blog, The Techies Blog, specializes in content that B2B SaaS founders and leaders would find helpful.
At The Techies Blog, we often receive questions from people who want to submit content on B2B, SaaS, or finance-related topics for our website. If you would like to become a contributor, we have some submission guidelines you have to follow and a few requirements you will need to meet.
We are always interested in sharing fresh perspectives with our audience and would love to hear from you. We’re looking for writers who are well-versed in SaaS B2B writing and have a sense of SEO writing. If that sounds like you, please review our brief instructions below to see how you can contribute to our blog.
Why Is Guest Posting So Important?
When you guest post, you can often point links back to product pages on your website that don’t usually earn links on their own. Its targeted link-building approach allows us to make links for our most valuable pages, increase bottom-of-funnel rankings, and, ideally, increase MQLs for our products.
Your guest posting partner often allows you to place one link that does not directly promote a product or service; however, you can use exact-match anchor text to a page with its targeted keyword. For this reason, you can generate a handful of links to your solutions pages and boost your keyword rankings for pages that generate traffic for visitors looking to purchase your software.
Topics That We Are Looking For?
Topics are Technology, business, digital marketing, artificial intelligence (A.I.), cybersecurity, education, blockchain, SaaS, B2B, social media, SEO, gadgets, computers, hardware, apps/reviews, and marketing blogging. Moreover, the topics we publish on our website, The Techies Blog, are malware and ransomware, cyber-attacks/data breaches, the Internet of Things, remote working, and entertainment.
How To Submit An Article?
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is SaaS?
Software as a service (SaaS) lets workers connect to and use cloud-based applications over the net. Email, calendaring, and office tools like Microsoft Office 365 are common examples. SaaS delivers a complete software solution you purchase from a cloud service provider on a pay-as-you-go basis. You rent the use of an application for your group, and your users join it over the Internet, usually with a web browser.
The underlying infrastructure, middleware, app software, and app data are in the service provider’s data center. The service provider accomplishes the hardware and software and will ensure the app’s and your data’s availability and security with the appropriate service agreement. SaaS allows your association to get quickly up and running with an app at a minimal upfront cost.
Characteristics Of SaaS
SaaS Multi-Tenant Architecture
Multi-tenancy is an architecture where all SaaS vendor clients and applications share a solo, common infrastructure and code base that is centrally well-kept-up. This architecture allows vendors to innovate more rapidly, saving development time spent on maintaining outdated code.
Easy Customization with SaaS
Users can easily customize applications to fit their business processes without affecting the shared infrastructure. A SaaS model supports each user and company’s unique customizations and preserves them through regular upgrades. As a result, SaaS providers can make promotions more often, with less customer risk and minor adoption costs.
Better Access From Network Devices
A SaaS model permits your business to remotely access data from any networked device, making it easy to manage rights, monitor data use, and confirm many users can see the same info simultaneously.
SaaS Harnesses the Consumer Web
Anyone familiar with Amazon.com or My Yahoo! will know the Web interface of typical SaaS applications. With the SaaS model, you can customize with point-and-click ease, making the weeks or months to update traditional business software seem hopelessly old-fashioned.
If reducing costs and developing your business is a priority, utilizing SaaS features will allow sales and business teams to engage more successfully with stakeholders and existing and prospective customers. Here are the top 5 SaaS features which can progress your business.
- Boost lead management over better identification and monitoring through the sales cycle.
- Improve sales and marketing collaboration by better capturing and sharing prospect and customer insights.
- Improves marketing automation by streamlining your digital marketing campaigns.
- It improves data management.
- It also improves contact management by storing, organizing, and tracking information about your customers, prospects, and sales leads.
Who Will Read Your Guest Posts?
Our audience consists of creators, marketers, and thinkers within the mobile app ecosystem, and we provide them with actionable insights into what’s new in the mobile app ecosystem. Therefore, it becomes an exciting platform to highlight your ideas, products, services, or anything relevant to this audience.
Why Write for The Techies Blog – SaaS Write for Us
What we’re looking for?
A guest blog post could cover a wide range of digital topics. If you find the topic interesting, so will your peers. So, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Tutorials on how to do something interesting on SaaS Edge — no matter how easy or complex
- Best practices and lessons learned from building connection with SaaS.
- All things SaaS networks and beyond, everything from industrial Internet of things (IoT) and hybrid networking to SD-WAN and VNS Application Edge is fair game.
Benefits of Writing Guest For Us
Guest Posting is allowed for strictly informational content- promotional content is available for sponsored posts on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will give you credibility for writing guest posts in addition to the following items:
- We can post a Professionally Edited article on Global’s Site and reach 5,000+ users/per month.
- Increase your Reputation Online by including an author, company bio, and professional profile picture.
- Our blog has a broad audience, and our readership continues to grow. Our guest posts get massive traffic.
- We will index your articles and make sure they are enhancing SEO with the site promotion.
- You will obtain an author bio at the end of every post you write, giving you full recognition for your post and a link to your site or social media profiles.
- Improve Reach of Social Media Channels by Including links to your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, or any other approved Social Channel.
- Get a suitable referral hyperlink: Submit a visitor and get exceptional hyperlinks using visitor publish. And get more significant visitors to your website.
- You gain exposure to your work and increase your writing portfolio. Moreover chances to work alongside like-minded people.
Search Terms for SaaS Write For Us
saas + guest post
write for us + social media
crm write for us
write for us accounting
write for us + b2b
software +intitle:”write for us”
sales write for us
write for us + business
saas “this is a guest post by”
saas “contributing writer”
“want to write for” saas
saas “submit blog post”
saas “contribute to our site”
“guest column” saas
saas “submit content”
saas “submit your content”
“submit post” saas
saas “This post was written by”
saas “guest post courtesy of ”
Guidelines of the Article – SaaS Write for Us
You can send your article to email@example.com
Business Development Write For Us